AFFLICTING THE COMFORTABLE AND COMFORTING THE AFFLICTED SINCE 1813

Friday, September 21, 2012

I STAND BY WHAT I SAID … WHATEVER IT WAS … I SAID


Willard Romney:  I don't care about the 47%.
Willard Romney:  This campaign is about 100% of the American people.
Willard Romney:  On my first day as president I will repeal Obama-care.
Willard Romney:  I am the grandfather of Obama-care.
Willard Romney: I support a woman's right to choose.
Willard Romney:  I am pro-life.
Willard Romney:  I will build a wall to keep illegals from entering the country.
Willard Romney:  It's not about building walls.  It's about building trust.
****************************************
This week the Romney campaign rebooted six times and rolled out eleven new Romneys for the voters to choose from.  Don't like the current Romney?  No problem.
Wait six hours, another one's coming along.
****************************************










No comments:

Post a Comment